Saturday, January 20, 2018
Sunday, December 24, 2017
Pursuit for Eternal Abode - Dr TN Chugh
24 December, 2017
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar Singh Jyani, Surender Sawant, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Vikram Bhatia
Pursuit for Eternal Abode
The pleasure of paradise are hidden and far beyond human perception. The people, in general, believe that eternal abode is considered as residence of soul and is blessed by the Divine Lord and the believers only will get this honor of paradise. They can reside in the neighborhood of angels enjoying the supreme benevolence.
Bliss of Eternal Home:
The word ‘eternal’ stands for ceaseless, everlasting, immortal, perennial, perpetual, and deathless, as the one that neither has a beginning nor the end. The ‘abode’ means the permanent residence in the form home or paradise. The eternal subject only relates to the supreme Divine Power (God) that projects towards heavenly destination; permanent ‘Avtar’ or Divine abode; holy, humble, supreme and celestial abode. In Hindi, it suggests about Swargvaas, Nirwana and Snatana Dharma Banwaas.
1. The paradise has actual spiritual sky, with spiritual planets, which are more spacious and greater in number than the planets in material sky.
2. The residents blessed to stay there are full of eight qualities of wealth, strength, knowledge, beauty, fame, happiness, contentment and renunciation.
3. The spiritual knowledge acquired during life time cannot be taken away. It will continue to persist even after death.
4. The celestial abode is transcendental place, once achieved, the soul never returns to the material world. He or she attains supreme perfection, living engaged in devotional service in the eternal abode; attain the perfection of human life.
5. The atheists and less intelligent do not have information of the creator and His eternal abode in the spiritual world. It is far beyond the range of their visibility.
6. The God has in store to reward His faithful followers. The sinners will be supported within hellfire, whereas, the believers are granted their entire control containing all that they desire.
7. The palace of paradise has gardens with flow of rivers, houses of red rubies with decorated carpets, dining tables, delicious dishes etc. The believers get strength to derive pleasures from all these bounties.
8. The dresses and ornaments in the form of silky green robes, adorned with pearls and bracelets of gold.
9. The food and drinks in the Divine throne is whiter than milk, sweeter than honey, softer than butter and grass with fragrance of saffron.
10. No body has directly observed the conditions and atmosphere of heaven or hell. It seems to be a thought of imagination.
11. Life on earth is regarded as temporary journey from earth to heaven with departure from earth. The soul migrates from mortal world to its eternal abode.
Aspects of Heaven and Hell:
Heaven is holy, clean, beautiful and perfect place considered as dwelling of God and His angels but also provide blessing for prophets and eminent devotees. It is without tears and pains. God wishes to dwell with you and wipe away all your sufferings. Heaven refers to endless planets, stars and galaxies in the sky area much above earth. Heaven is considered as, ‘Vaikantha, Brahmlok, Devlok and Swarglok’ by Hindus and Jannah in Quraan. It is a gift blessed through God when the devotees have lived with true faith. It bestows great calmness, contentment, joy, health, peace and delight. The believers are granted their kingdom that comes entirely in their control, containing all that they desire. According to certain religions, heavenly beings can descend to earth or incarnate and can ascent to heaven after life. As per versions of Willium Shakespeare, heaven is treasury of everlasting life. Salvation cannot be earned, but is a gift from the grace of God; you have been saved through real faith.
Hell corresponds to atheists, committed to sins during life. It is considered as fiery, painful and harsh, providing sufferings to guilty. It is subjected as punishment to the wicked and unrighteous after death. Hell is ruled by devils. It is underground place of torments, misery, agony and wretchedness. According to Chanakaya, the poisons are due to excessive necessities in the form of hunger, ego, greed, laziness, injustice, anger, increased wealth and desires, and worst habits. The sinners come short of the glory of God. People involved in wrong actions always fear of untimely death and departure to hell.
Supreme life on Earth:
How do we feel our life on earth, that of heaven or hell? Actually, we should feel our journey like the noble qualities of heaven and should never develop bad expectations of hell.
• Every person has to spend life on earth right from birth to death. Life span of a person is limited. Each day brings us close to death. It can be natural due to old age or accidental. The sense of imagination regarding the ultimate possibility of period expected after death is unseen. But the life on earth has no sorrows that Divine cannot heal.
• Human race is sublime, supreme and distinguished creation of God. Every success on earth is heavenly bliss.
• People consider that their activities depend on the fortunes and they can never carry anything after death. But they gain pleasure, fame and venerable notoriety due to their wisdom, skill, contentment and devoted assistance to the society.
• Brave and practical concept is to ‘do’. Think yourself to be unique that you can do something special which others cannot. Thus identify and implement your noble qualities and capacities.
• Life is our time blessing, do not waste it. Use the secrets to create your life much like a distinct movie, since you are the script writer, actor and director.
• Let us remember that Almighty Lord is within us. Let us surrender our life to God and rejoice His blessings on this earth. Let us never forget that He walks with us and guides us at every step. We will continue to meet Him here and there.
• Disappointment, despair and pessimistic outlook disturb self-confidence. Negative thinking leads to weakness in mind and physical strength.
Acquire Eminent Qualities for Better Destiny:
You are master of own fortune and creator of your future.
1. The person having good health and refined qualities live for a longer period. The objectives be noble for positive benefits, the perceptions be positive, mood be pleasant and selfish desires be least. Never feel old, tired and exhausted. Always try to work with exertion of vigor, purity of thoughts and actions, continue with situations of endeavor and efforts.
2. Every person should realize broad essential themes, with noble purpose and objectives of life (like profession, job, agriculture, great care to family and society, dedication to nation and acquire prominence for education and religion).
3. Develop team spirit. Convey regards and thanks to the persons who motivate and guide you. It is not good to promote any links with people of evil and negative thinking.
4. Acquire virtuous qualities of honesty, humility, charity, contentment, tolerance, kindness, justice, universal brotherhood, strong determination and respect of all religions. Never give up until you succeed. Study additional books on general knowledge and literature to raise moral values. But do not misuse internet.
5. Discard bad habits of anger, hatred, lust, greed, anxiety, bribery, ego, gambling, commercial speculation, intoxicants, violence etc. Always avoid unfair means, oppression and hypocrisy. Do not stick to age old techniques but try to adopt innovative concepts for achieving better results.
6. People with innovative work and strong winning spirit take the defeat as a challenge.
7. Time is precious and you can imagine for rebirth. Yesterday is like a cancelled cheque, tomorrow as a promissory note but today is like ready cash, use it with full profit. Live this moment, live it fully now in the present time. Life is sometimes very busy, sometimes full of anxieties and agitations but death is calm, cool, silent and peaceful. Only the fear of death is painful which has to be baseless.
8. For the child of God, death is not the end but merely a door into a higher and more exalted life of intimated contact with God. Death is like a dark valley opening out into the eternity of delight with God. Therefore, God should be considered as the ultimate Divine entity to fulfill all desires. The Great Lord is the sole doer. He has created the universe and uploads it. It is up to Him that we have to merge and enhance our destiny. The winning spirit gains respectable status.
Life on Earth is Great Bliss:
Human life is special zest, enjoyment, excitement and enthusiasm. Being born on earth is the most honored privilege. Make your life sublime on earth. Do not think of expected living on heaven or hell. Heaven and hell are both on earth awarded by the Divine lord as per your good and bad actions. To believe as human being, gives us a chance to extremely beautiful and pleasing sect of magic that are not possible in heaven. We have to follow specific and marvelous purpose to life in order to make it meaningful to achieve the utmost excellence. Soul is celestial, Divine and immortal entity. As per certain religious concepts transmigration of soul to any other race depends upon the generosity and subtle action during life span. Therefore, resolve to be strong and courageous.
• Try to carry firm belief in Divine Power. No body has lived for ever nor can anyone live for ever now, but can achieve everlasting status through excellent thoughts and actions.
• Make attempts to achieve truthful life with optimistic attitude which help to gain Divine bliss and attain eternity.
• Get involved in meditation because it provides sufficient strength to mind and soul. One should plan and act with strong determination to accomplish the task.
• Adopt noble qualities of self reliance, admirable tasks, appreciable team spirit and overall spiritual elevation.
• We must continue our sincere efforts to achieve benevolence of God so as to understand the real meaning and purpose of life. We must try to remain involved in prayers and meditation with commitment, patience and humility. Get engrossed in limitless grace of divinity so as to cherish eternal bliss.
Contributed by: Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh. H.E.S.-I Retired.
The writer is an eminent former Professor of Zoology; he has more than 3 decades of teaching experience in various colleges of KUK He can be reached on his Mobile No:+91-9416048789 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Dr Chugh has published many Zoology research papers; Guided several M.Phil students for research; M.Sc. Secured 2nd Position BITS PILANI 1968; Gold Medalist in French Diploma 1981 KUK; Prinicipal at SSS Boys College for 7 years. The views expressed in the article are exclusive to Dr TN Chugh.
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Statewide Mega Mock Disaster Management Exercise to be held on 21st December - Dr Munish Nagpal ADC Sirsa
20 December, 2017
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar Singh Jyani, Surender Sawant, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Vikram Bhatia
Watch Video: ADC Sirsa Dr Munish Nagpal briefs about: State Wide Mega Mock Exercise for disaster management to test preparedness in eventuality of an Earthquake to be held on 21st Dec 2017.
This statement was recorded on 20th December 2017 in ADC Office Sirsa
सिरसा- मेगा मॉक ड्रिल को लेकर तैयार है सिरसा प्रशासन।
-प्रदेशभर में जिला मुख्यालय पर विभिन्न स्थानों पर होगी ड्रिल।
-भूकंप और किसी भी आपदा की स्थिति को लेकर करवाई जा रही है मॉक ड्रिल।
-अतिरिक्त उपायुक्त डॉ. मुनीश नागपाल ने दी जानकारी।
-पत्रकार वार्ता में को किया संबोधित।
- सभी विभागों को सौंपे गए दायित्व।
-जिलाभर के एनजीओ को किया गया शामिल।
-गुरुवार सुबह 10 बजे से शुरू होगी मॉक ड्रिल।
-सभी अधिकारियों के मोबाइल रहेंगे बन्द।
-एनडीआरएफ, आर्मी व वायु सेना की टीम भी होगी मॉकड्रिल में शामिल।
-आमजन से मांगा सहयोग, आपदा प्रबंधन को लेकर सतर्कता की ट्रेनिंग है मॉक ड्रिल।
-अतिरिक्त उपायुक्त मुनीश नागपाल ने आज अपने कार्यालय में एक पत्रकार वार्ता को संबोधित करते हुए कि हरियाणा प्रदेश में एक साथ मॉक ड्रिल होनी है, इसी के तहत जिले में भी कई स्थानों पर एक साथ मॉक ड्रिल होगी। मॉक ड्रिल के जरिये भूकंप आने पर प्रशासन द्वारा किए गए प्रयासों की ट्रेनिंग दी जाएगी। मॉक ड्रिल के दौरान प्रशासन के अधिकारियों से लेकर, सेना व अर्ध सैनिक बल के जवान व एयरफोर्स के सदस्यों का भी सहयोग लिया जाएगा।
उन्होंने बताया कि भूकम्प की स्थिति से निपटने का यह एक केवल अभ्यास है आमजनों से अपील की कि भूकंप की सूचना मिले तो घबराएं नहीं, वास्तव में कोई भूकंप नहीं आने वाला है। उन्होंने बताया कि यह मॉक ड्रिल अधिकारियों व कर्मचारियों की ट्रेनिंग होगी। भूकंप की स्थिति में मोबाइल तक की सुविधा न रहे तो कैसे काम किया जा सकता है। इसके जरिये यह सब सीखने को मिलेगा। मॉक ड्रिल की सुबह 10 बजे शुरुआत होगी। इसमें विभिन्न सामाजिक संस्थाओं, होमगाड्र्स, नेहरू युवा केंद्र के स्वयंसेवकों को भी शामिल किया जाएगा। पूरी प्रक्रिया की वीडियोग्राफी व फोटोग्राफी भी करवाई जाएगी।
उन्होंने बताया कि इमरजेंसी कंट्रोल रूम भी बना दिया गया है। जिसका इंचार्ज एसडीएम राहुल हुड्डा को बनाया गया है। कंट्रोल रूम से ही अचानक सूचना जाएगी। जिसके बाद सभी अधिकारियों और कर्मचारियों के मोबाइल फोन स्वीच आफ हो जाएंगे। फिर शुरु होगी भूकंप की स्थिति में परिस्थितियों से लडऩे की जंग।
मॉक ड्रिल के दौरान स्वास्थ्य विभाग, फायर ब्रिगेड, नगर परिषद, राजस्व व आपदा प्रबंधन विभाग से लेकर अन्य विभागों की भी मशक्कत होगी। मॉक ड्रिल के तुरंत बाद प्रदेश स्तर पर दोपहर 2 बजे समीक्षा भी होगी। वीडियो कांफ्रेंसिंग के जरिये अधिकारी बताएंगे कि प्रशासनिक प्रबंधों में कहां कमी रही और कौन से संसाधन और जुटाने की जरूरत है। मॉक ड्रिल से संबंधित विस्तारपूर्वक जानकारी बुधवार को उपायुक्त प्रभजोत सिंह की ओर से अधिकारियों को उपलब्ध करवाई गई।
Interview: मुनीश नागपाल , अतिरिक्त उपायुक्त।
Saturday, November 25, 2017
GPS Kingra Distt President Bar Association Sirsa hands over Memo to ADC Sirsa for forwarding to CM Haryana
25 November, 2017
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Satnam Singh Nakul Jasuja
Watch Video: GPS Kingra Distt President Bar Association Sirsa hands over Memo to ADC Sirsa for forwarding to CM Haryana
Below is the draft of Memorandum to CM Haryana In-Verbatim as provided by Bar Association Sirsa
The Hon’ble Chief Minister,
MEMORANDUM OF DEMANDS
It is to inform you that in continuation of earlier meetings under the banner of All Haryana Bar Associations, one of the meeting was held at Ambala on 05-8-2017 under the president ship of Sh.Rohit Jain ,President of District Bar Association Amabala, attended by most of the President, Secretary of District, Sub-Divisional and Tehsil Bar Associations of Haryana and day to day problems /difficulties being faced by Advocate fraternity in Haryana were discussed and it was decided to seek appointment with the Hon’ble C.M. Haryana to submit memorandum but appointment has not been given so far ,therefore, memorandum of demands could not be submitted and in further continuation of meetings under the banner of All Haryana Bar Associations was held on 18-11-2017 at Hisar under the President ship of Sh. O.P. Kohli ,President District Bar Association Hisar and again discussed the problems /difficulties of Advocates /Associations and decided to submit memorandum of demands to the Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana if, appointment is given otherwise to submit the same through Deputy Commissioner of each District on a single day.
We the Presidents of the Bar Associations of Haryana do hereby submit by way of memorandum the difficulties being faced by Bar Associations, lawyers and the litigants throughout the state.
(i) Permission /Relaxation in forming the Group Housing Society for advocates at each District and Sub-Divisional Head Quarter and allotment of land for construction of houses.
That a ban is imposed by the State Govt on Formation of the Co-Operative Group Housing Society ,therefore, the Advocates are not able to Form Such a Society to acquire land for Housing Colony for the Advocates.
That there is a long lasting demand of Housing colony for advocates of Haryana as most of them are coming from far-away places to the Court and have to travel for long hours to come to the courts. This not only is tiresome but also affects the capability of Advocates. In Chandigarh and many other places land for Group Housing Societies of Advocates is being allotted to the Bar Associations. The state Government of Haryana should also provide appropriate land in every district to the bar associations for group housing of advocates. The Advocates also are ready to pay the collector rate of the land which will be allotted to them for the construction of housing colony.
(ii) State Government to pay the electricity expenses of the Bar Association Complex, Meeting Hall,Library, Lounge ,Water Coolers,AC, Roads or streets leading to or in an around the Bar Complex.
Bar Associations regulate and control the facilities including the space for the comfortable sitting and meeting of the member-advocates. It also provides a platform to all those members to raise their collective grievance. The facilities of Bar is not only for the members of the Bar Association but also ensures the benefits of general litigant public who visit the Court premises in a large number on every working day in connection with their cases.
The Bar Complex, which includes Bar Rooms, Bar Library, Litigant Hall, office of the Bar Association and Bar Lounge are integral part of the Judicial Court Complex. The libraries are being used by the Advocates, Public Prosecutors and others to gain knowledge of law as such the State Govt. is responsible to maintain these facilities and electricity bills are also required to be paid by the State Govt. However at some places it is being paid but in most of the District it is not being paid by State Govt. and Bar Associations either shown defaulter in payment or their connections have been disconnected causing more problems for them.
The Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana has already rendered in the case of Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association and another V/s Union of India and others, 2007(3) PLR 565, in which the Hon’ble High Court states that the payment of electricity charges/air-conditioning charges in respect of the Bar Libraries, Bar Rooms, Bar Association Office, Bar Lounge are borne by Hon'ble Supreme Court and Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana and no payment is to be made by the Bar Association of the Supreme Court and High Court.
It is requested to the State Government to bear all the expense of electricity charges/air conditioning charges of Bar Rooms, Library, Bar Associations office and Bar Lounge as these are the integral part of judicial complex.
(iii)-Providing Multi-Storey parking in all District Courts of Haryana for Advocates
Problem for parking of vehicles is being faced by Advocates, Litigants due to non availability of sufficient space for Parking. Number of vehicles coming in the courts is increasing day by day and due to limited space of parking the vehicles are not parked in a proper manner. This results traffic hazards and is also security threat for the Court Complex, therefore, to avoid unnecessary difficulties to the litigants and the advocates, it is need of hour that Multi storey Parking is to be constructed in all courts of Haryana for advocates.
It is humble request to the State Government to construct multi level parking in all the courts of Haryana for advocates.
(iv) – Toll-free traveling of Advocates
That advocates have to attend different courts at different places and they are burdened with toll tax on this traveling directly causing loss to them and litigants and a lot of time is also wasted in this process and the burden on them is unnecessary as such advocates are requested to be exempted from payment of toll tax.
(v) Payment of Stipend to New entrant / Junior Advocates by the State Government to the tune of Rs.10,000/- p.m.
While practicing as a lawyer, it takes a long period to establish name and to derive fruit-full success from the profession. Now a day’s new advocates find it very difficult to earn income from the profession in their early years of practice i.e. due to decrease in number of litigations and already presence of well experienced advocates in every court. The new entrants get discouraged and feel humiliated, so to uplift their spirit towards this nobel profession of advocate, the state government should provide a minimal amount of Stipend, so that the new Advocates can be financially stable and can continue their practice without any financial stress.
It is our humble demand to the State Government for providing Stipend to the new entrants so that they can be financially stable and can continue their practice without any financial stress.
(vi) Establishment of training academy on the pattern of judicial academy.
That training academy for the new comer advocates at the expenses of State Govt. is requested to be established so as to prepare good attorneys, Judges , Advocates who can compete in all kinds of services and it will eliminate the problem of employment and earning for advocates and it shall refurbish the profession and a landmark decision of Govt. of Haryana.
(vii) Enhancing Security of Court/Bar Complexes of the state.
In the last decade, Court complexes throughout state have witnessed many attacks on litigants, advocates and the witnesses. Due to these repeated incidents of attack, the judicial working is affected and these incidents are attack on the judicial system. Inspite of many efforts, the present security measures have proved failure. It is need of the hour that the security of the Courts throughout the state be enhanced by constructing secured fenced wall not only around the judicial complex but whole of the court complex including chamber complex. Police posts be also set up in the Complexes for immediate action and ensuring security to the judicial officers, advocates, staff of the courts, litigants and witnesses or any person present nearby.
It is humble demand to the State Government to provide proper security in and around the court complex.
(viii) Annual Grant of Rs.10,00,000/-to every Bar Association of Haryana for maintenance purposes.
That there is no other income to Bar Association except the monthly subscription from the member of the Bar which is not sufficient for maintenance of Bar Associations as such annual grant of Rs.10,00,000/- may please be allowed to every Bar Association for this purpose.
(ix) Handing over of shops/Kiosk situated in the Judicial /Bar Complex to the Bar Associations.
That shops /Kiosk are situated in every complex rent of which is being collected by the deputy commissioner office of each District, these shops/Kiosk are requested to be handed over to the Bar Association which can be very helpful in upkeep and maintenance Bar Association.
(x) Fixation of Minimum Experience of 3 to 5 years of practice for appointment /selection of Judges.
That for the last some time judges are being recruited directly coming from institution and lake of practice at Bar is counterproductive and public as well as advocates are suffering in dealing , behavior and decision of cases as such a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years may please be made a condition for selection of Judges/Judicial officers.
(xi) Appointment of Senior /Seasoned lawyers to various Commissions, Forums, Corporations and Tribunals.
That the Govt. while appointing president, Chairman and members of commission , Forum , Corporation and tribunal is not considering Advocates and banking upon the retired Judges and Bureaucrats as such requested to consider the advocate for appointment on these posts.
(xii)-Transparency and enquiry in the appointment /selection of judicial officers.
That there is always talk of selection/appointment of judicial officer in shady manner but the present scenario has cleared the doubt in the minds of people that transparency in not there in the judicial appointments also as such CBI enquiry is requested to be ordered in the FIR no.194 dated 19-09-2017 under section P.C Act,1988 and IPC involving HCS Judicial recruitment so that people may know what is happening with them and who is coming with which way on the Judicial Dias.
(xiii) Payment of monthly allowance to the President, Secretary and other office Bearers of Bar Association on the pattern of Zila Parishad ,Panchayat Samittee, Panchayat ,Municipal Committee /Council.
That all the elected office bearers and members of above noted Associations are being paid monthly allowance attached to their office , we also request to follow this practice in case of the office bearer of Bar Association also.
(xiv) Implementation of Advocate welfare Act 2001.
That advocate welfare act,2001 may kindly be implemented in letter in sprit.
It is, therefore, under the banner of All Haryana Bar Associations on behalf of Advocate fraternity of Haryana requests to your good self to accept and implement these demands in the interest of advocates/public of Haryana.
We shall feel Highly obliged
All Haryana Bar Associations
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
RMP Doctors protest in Sirsa against Govt Action
21 November, 2017
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar S Jyani, Vikram Bhatia, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Surender Sawant, Vikas Taneja
Watch Video: Registered Medical Practitioners Protest
In Hindi अनुभवी चिकित्सा सेवा संगठन हरियाणा के बैनर तले मंगलवार को आरएमपी डॉक्टरों की ओर से प्रदेशभर में विरोध प्रदर्शन किया गया। इसी कडी में सिरसा में जिलाभर के आरएमपी डॉक्टर श्री युवक साहित्य सदन में एकत्रित हुए और प्रदेशाध्यक्ष एलसी शर्मा के नेतृत्व में शहर के विभिन्न बाजारों में सरकार व प्रशासन के खिलाफ विरोध प्रदर्शन करते हुए उपायुक्त कार्यालय पहुंचे और मुख्यमंत्री के नाम एसडीएम को ज्ञापन सौंपा।
देश के उन क्षेत्रों में आरएमपी डॉक्टर इलाज मुहैया करवा रहे है, जहां सरकार के डॉक्टर या बडे स्तर के डॉक्टर नहीं पहुंच पाते। लेकिन वर्ष 1973 से प्रदेशभर में सरकार की ओर से रजिस्ट्रेशन बंद किए हुए है, ऐसे में आरएमपी डॉक्टरों पर सीएम फ्लाईंग की कार्रवाई उचित नहीं है। उन्होंने कहा कि अगर सरकार ने अपनी इस नाजायज कार्रवाई को तुरंत प्रभाव से बंद नहीं किया, तो आरएमपी डॉक्टर का आंदोलन उग्र रूप लेगा।
Interview -एलसी शर्मा, प्रदेशाध्यक्ष, अनुभवी चिकित्सा सेवा संगठन हरियाणा।