Sunday, December 24, 2017
Pursuit for Eternal Abode - Dr TN Chugh
24 December, 2017
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar Singh Jyani, Surender Sawant, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Vikram Bhatia
Pursuit for Eternal Abode
The pleasure of paradise are hidden and far beyond human perception. The people, in general, believe that eternal abode is considered as residence of soul and is blessed by the Divine Lord and the believers only will get this honor of paradise. They can reside in the neighborhood of angels enjoying the supreme benevolence.
Bliss of Eternal Home:
The word ‘eternal’ stands for ceaseless, everlasting, immortal, perennial, perpetual, and deathless, as the one that neither has a beginning nor the end. The ‘abode’ means the permanent residence in the form home or paradise. The eternal subject only relates to the supreme Divine Power (God) that projects towards heavenly destination; permanent ‘Avtar’ or Divine abode; holy, humble, supreme and celestial abode. In Hindi, it suggests about Swargvaas, Nirwana and Snatana Dharma Banwaas.
1. The paradise has actual spiritual sky, with spiritual planets, which are more spacious and greater in number than the planets in material sky.
2. The residents blessed to stay there are full of eight qualities of wealth, strength, knowledge, beauty, fame, happiness, contentment and renunciation.
3. The spiritual knowledge acquired during life time cannot be taken away. It will continue to persist even after death.
4. The celestial abode is transcendental place, once achieved, the soul never returns to the material world. He or she attains supreme perfection, living engaged in devotional service in the eternal abode; attain the perfection of human life.
5. The atheists and less intelligent do not have information of the creator and His eternal abode in the spiritual world. It is far beyond the range of their visibility.
6. The God has in store to reward His faithful followers. The sinners will be supported within hellfire, whereas, the believers are granted their entire control containing all that they desire.
7. The palace of paradise has gardens with flow of rivers, houses of red rubies with decorated carpets, dining tables, delicious dishes etc. The believers get strength to derive pleasures from all these bounties.
8. The dresses and ornaments in the form of silky green robes, adorned with pearls and bracelets of gold.
9. The food and drinks in the Divine throne is whiter than milk, sweeter than honey, softer than butter and grass with fragrance of saffron.
10. No body has directly observed the conditions and atmosphere of heaven or hell. It seems to be a thought of imagination.
11. Life on earth is regarded as temporary journey from earth to heaven with departure from earth. The soul migrates from mortal world to its eternal abode.
Aspects of Heaven and Hell:
Heaven is holy, clean, beautiful and perfect place considered as dwelling of God and His angels but also provide blessing for prophets and eminent devotees. It is without tears and pains. God wishes to dwell with you and wipe away all your sufferings. Heaven refers to endless planets, stars and galaxies in the sky area much above earth. Heaven is considered as, ‘Vaikantha, Brahmlok, Devlok and Swarglok’ by Hindus and Jannah in Quraan. It is a gift blessed through God when the devotees have lived with true faith. It bestows great calmness, contentment, joy, health, peace and delight. The believers are granted their kingdom that comes entirely in their control, containing all that they desire. According to certain religions, heavenly beings can descend to earth or incarnate and can ascent to heaven after life. As per versions of Willium Shakespeare, heaven is treasury of everlasting life. Salvation cannot be earned, but is a gift from the grace of God; you have been saved through real faith.
Hell corresponds to atheists, committed to sins during life. It is considered as fiery, painful and harsh, providing sufferings to guilty. It is subjected as punishment to the wicked and unrighteous after death. Hell is ruled by devils. It is underground place of torments, misery, agony and wretchedness. According to Chanakaya, the poisons are due to excessive necessities in the form of hunger, ego, greed, laziness, injustice, anger, increased wealth and desires, and worst habits. The sinners come short of the glory of God. People involved in wrong actions always fear of untimely death and departure to hell.
Supreme life on Earth:
How do we feel our life on earth, that of heaven or hell? Actually, we should feel our journey like the noble qualities of heaven and should never develop bad expectations of hell.
• Every person has to spend life on earth right from birth to death. Life span of a person is limited. Each day brings us close to death. It can be natural due to old age or accidental. The sense of imagination regarding the ultimate possibility of period expected after death is unseen. But the life on earth has no sorrows that Divine cannot heal.
• Human race is sublime, supreme and distinguished creation of God. Every success on earth is heavenly bliss.
• People consider that their activities depend on the fortunes and they can never carry anything after death. But they gain pleasure, fame and venerable notoriety due to their wisdom, skill, contentment and devoted assistance to the society.
• Brave and practical concept is to ‘do’. Think yourself to be unique that you can do something special which others cannot. Thus identify and implement your noble qualities and capacities.
• Life is our time blessing, do not waste it. Use the secrets to create your life much like a distinct movie, since you are the script writer, actor and director.
• Let us remember that Almighty Lord is within us. Let us surrender our life to God and rejoice His blessings on this earth. Let us never forget that He walks with us and guides us at every step. We will continue to meet Him here and there.
• Disappointment, despair and pessimistic outlook disturb self-confidence. Negative thinking leads to weakness in mind and physical strength.
Acquire Eminent Qualities for Better Destiny:
You are master of own fortune and creator of your future.
1. The person having good health and refined qualities live for a longer period. The objectives be noble for positive benefits, the perceptions be positive, mood be pleasant and selfish desires be least. Never feel old, tired and exhausted. Always try to work with exertion of vigor, purity of thoughts and actions, continue with situations of endeavor and efforts.
2. Every person should realize broad essential themes, with noble purpose and objectives of life (like profession, job, agriculture, great care to family and society, dedication to nation and acquire prominence for education and religion).
3. Develop team spirit. Convey regards and thanks to the persons who motivate and guide you. It is not good to promote any links with people of evil and negative thinking.
4. Acquire virtuous qualities of honesty, humility, charity, contentment, tolerance, kindness, justice, universal brotherhood, strong determination and respect of all religions. Never give up until you succeed. Study additional books on general knowledge and literature to raise moral values. But do not misuse internet.
5. Discard bad habits of anger, hatred, lust, greed, anxiety, bribery, ego, gambling, commercial speculation, intoxicants, violence etc. Always avoid unfair means, oppression and hypocrisy. Do not stick to age old techniques but try to adopt innovative concepts for achieving better results.
6. People with innovative work and strong winning spirit take the defeat as a challenge.
7. Time is precious and you can imagine for rebirth. Yesterday is like a cancelled cheque, tomorrow as a promissory note but today is like ready cash, use it with full profit. Live this moment, live it fully now in the present time. Life is sometimes very busy, sometimes full of anxieties and agitations but death is calm, cool, silent and peaceful. Only the fear of death is painful which has to be baseless.
8. For the child of God, death is not the end but merely a door into a higher and more exalted life of intimated contact with God. Death is like a dark valley opening out into the eternity of delight with God. Therefore, God should be considered as the ultimate Divine entity to fulfill all desires. The Great Lord is the sole doer. He has created the universe and uploads it. It is up to Him that we have to merge and enhance our destiny. The winning spirit gains respectable status.
Life on Earth is Great Bliss:
Human life is special zest, enjoyment, excitement and enthusiasm. Being born on earth is the most honored privilege. Make your life sublime on earth. Do not think of expected living on heaven or hell. Heaven and hell are both on earth awarded by the Divine lord as per your good and bad actions. To believe as human being, gives us a chance to extremely beautiful and pleasing sect of magic that are not possible in heaven. We have to follow specific and marvelous purpose to life in order to make it meaningful to achieve the utmost excellence. Soul is celestial, Divine and immortal entity. As per certain religious concepts transmigration of soul to any other race depends upon the generosity and subtle action during life span. Therefore, resolve to be strong and courageous.
• Try to carry firm belief in Divine Power. No body has lived for ever nor can anyone live for ever now, but can achieve everlasting status through excellent thoughts and actions.
• Make attempts to achieve truthful life with optimistic attitude which help to gain Divine bliss and attain eternity.
• Get involved in meditation because it provides sufficient strength to mind and soul. One should plan and act with strong determination to accomplish the task.
• Adopt noble qualities of self reliance, admirable tasks, appreciable team spirit and overall spiritual elevation.
• We must continue our sincere efforts to achieve benevolence of God so as to understand the real meaning and purpose of life. We must try to remain involved in prayers and meditation with commitment, patience and humility. Get engrossed in limitless grace of divinity so as to cherish eternal bliss.
Contributed by: Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh. H.E.S.-I Retired.
The writer is an eminent former Professor of Zoology; he has more than 3 decades of teaching experience in various colleges of KUK He can be reached on his Mobile No:+91-9416048789 and email: email@example.com . Dr Chugh has published many Zoology research papers; Guided several M.Phil students for research; M.Sc. Secured 2nd Position BITS PILANI 1968; Gold Medalist in French Diploma 1981 KUK; Prinicipal at SSS Boys College for 7 years. The views expressed in the article are exclusive to Dr TN Chugh.
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Statewide Mega Mock Disaster Management Exercise to be held on 21st December - Dr Munish Nagpal ADC Sirsa
20 December, 2017
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar Singh Jyani, Surender Sawant, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Vikram Bhatia
Watch Video: ADC Sirsa Dr Munish Nagpal briefs about: State Wide Mega Mock Exercise for disaster management to test preparedness in eventuality of an Earthquake to be held on 21st Dec 2017.
This statement was recorded on 20th December 2017 in ADC Office Sirsa
सिरसा- मेगा मॉक ड्रिल को लेकर तैयार है सिरसा प्रशासन।
-प्रदेशभर में जिला मुख्यालय पर विभिन्न स्थानों पर होगी ड्रिल।
-भूकंप और किसी भी आपदा की स्थिति को लेकर करवाई जा रही है मॉक ड्रिल।
-अतिरिक्त उपायुक्त डॉ. मुनीश नागपाल ने दी जानकारी।
-पत्रकार वार्ता में को किया संबोधित।
- सभी विभागों को सौंपे गए दायित्व।
-जिलाभर के एनजीओ को किया गया शामिल।
-गुरुवार सुबह 10 बजे से शुरू होगी मॉक ड्रिल।
-सभी अधिकारियों के मोबाइल रहेंगे बन्द।
-एनडीआरएफ, आर्मी व वायु सेना की टीम भी होगी मॉकड्रिल में शामिल।
-आमजन से मांगा सहयोग, आपदा प्रबंधन को लेकर सतर्कता की ट्रेनिंग है मॉक ड्रिल।
-अतिरिक्त उपायुक्त मुनीश नागपाल ने आज अपने कार्यालय में एक पत्रकार वार्ता को संबोधित करते हुए कि हरियाणा प्रदेश में एक साथ मॉक ड्रिल होनी है, इसी के तहत जिले में भी कई स्थानों पर एक साथ मॉक ड्रिल होगी। मॉक ड्रिल के जरिये भूकंप आने पर प्रशासन द्वारा किए गए प्रयासों की ट्रेनिंग दी जाएगी। मॉक ड्रिल के दौरान प्रशासन के अधिकारियों से लेकर, सेना व अर्ध सैनिक बल के जवान व एयरफोर्स के सदस्यों का भी सहयोग लिया जाएगा।
उन्होंने बताया कि भूकम्प की स्थिति से निपटने का यह एक केवल अभ्यास है आमजनों से अपील की कि भूकंप की सूचना मिले तो घबराएं नहीं, वास्तव में कोई भूकंप नहीं आने वाला है। उन्होंने बताया कि यह मॉक ड्रिल अधिकारियों व कर्मचारियों की ट्रेनिंग होगी। भूकंप की स्थिति में मोबाइल तक की सुविधा न रहे तो कैसे काम किया जा सकता है। इसके जरिये यह सब सीखने को मिलेगा। मॉक ड्रिल की सुबह 10 बजे शुरुआत होगी। इसमें विभिन्न सामाजिक संस्थाओं, होमगाड्र्स, नेहरू युवा केंद्र के स्वयंसेवकों को भी शामिल किया जाएगा। पूरी प्रक्रिया की वीडियोग्राफी व फोटोग्राफी भी करवाई जाएगी।
उन्होंने बताया कि इमरजेंसी कंट्रोल रूम भी बना दिया गया है। जिसका इंचार्ज एसडीएम राहुल हुड्डा को बनाया गया है। कंट्रोल रूम से ही अचानक सूचना जाएगी। जिसके बाद सभी अधिकारियों और कर्मचारियों के मोबाइल फोन स्वीच आफ हो जाएंगे। फिर शुरु होगी भूकंप की स्थिति में परिस्थितियों से लडऩे की जंग।
मॉक ड्रिल के दौरान स्वास्थ्य विभाग, फायर ब्रिगेड, नगर परिषद, राजस्व व आपदा प्रबंधन विभाग से लेकर अन्य विभागों की भी मशक्कत होगी। मॉक ड्रिल के तुरंत बाद प्रदेश स्तर पर दोपहर 2 बजे समीक्षा भी होगी। वीडियो कांफ्रेंसिंग के जरिये अधिकारी बताएंगे कि प्रशासनिक प्रबंधों में कहां कमी रही और कौन से संसाधन और जुटाने की जरूरत है। मॉक ड्रिल से संबंधित विस्तारपूर्वक जानकारी बुधवार को उपायुक्त प्रभजोत सिंह की ओर से अधिकारियों को उपलब्ध करवाई गई।
Interview: मुनीश नागपाल , अतिरिक्त उपायुक्त।