Sunday, July 31, 2016
Rashtriya Kisan Sanghathan and other Kisan Unions Protest against PMFBY (Prime Minister Agri Insurance Scheme)
31 July, 2016
Pictures and Videos: Amar Singh Jyani, GS Mann, Happy Singh, Surender Vats
Farmers of Sirsa held a demonstration at Kisan Rest House Anaj Mandi Sirsa on 29th July 2016, and handed over a memorandum to Deputy Commissioner Sirsa against forced debiting of premium for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Beema Yojna (PMFBY) from accounts of all the farmers who are holding KCC accounts in Public and Private sector Banks in Haryana. Jasveer Singh Bhati of Dabwali and other leaders led the demonstrating farmers.
Watch the Video for details:
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) Scheme Details
What is the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)?
The PMFBY is a new crop insurance scheme launched by the government which is aimed to take forward the crop insurance scheme that was present. It will make it easier for the farmers to avail crop insurance and coverage. It has been approved by the Union cabinet in January 2016 and I all set to be in effect from June, 2016, which also happens to be the Kharif season. Logon to: http://www.fasalbimayojana.in/ for details.
Monday, July 18, 2016
SP Sirsa speaks on conclusion of POLICE YOGA CAMP
18 July, 2016
Pictures and Videos: Amar Singh Jyani, GS Mann, Mukhtiar Happy Singh, Surender Vats
Watch Video: SP Sirsa speaks on conclusion of POLICE YOGA CAMP Satinder Gupta IPS SP Sirsa speaks on conclusion of week long POLICE YOGA Camp held from 11th July to 18th July 2016 at Police Lines Sirsa.
The camp was organised by Distt Road Safety Organization Sirsa (RSO) and Lions Club Sirsa Diamond in Association with Sirsa POLICE
शिविर में मुख्य अतिथि के तौर पर शिरकत कर रहे सिरसा के पुलिस अधीक्षक सतेंदर कुमार ने कहा कि इस शिविर में जहां पुलिस कर्मियों ने हिस्सा लिया वही उनके घरवालों ने भी इस शिविर का लाभ उठाया।सतेंदर कुमार ने कहा कि योग शारीरिक विकास और मानसिक विकास के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद है इसलिए इस तरह के कार्यक्रमों को आगे भी आयोजित किया जायेगा। --सतेंदर कुमार गुप्ता (एसपी, सिरसा)
पुलिस विभाग को चुस्त दुरुस्त रखने के लिए पिछले एक सप्ताह से पुलिस लाइन में चल रहे योग शिविर का समापन हो गया। इस योग शिविर में जहां पुलिस कर्मियों ने लाभ उठाया वही पुलिस कर्मियों के घर वालो ने भी इसमें हिस्सा लिया। लायंस क्लब सिरसा डायमंड और रोड सेफ्टी ऑर्गेनाइजेशन के सहयोग से चलाये जा रहे इस शिविर में महिला कर्मियों ने भी बढ़ चढ़ कर हिस्सा लिया।
Friday, July 15, 2016
15 July, 2016
Pictures and Videos: Amar Singh Jyani, GS Mann
The Attitude and Latitude of Forgiveness
Forgiveness is voluntary and intentional feeling to give up resentment from someone who has done something wrong. We should adopt a merciful tendency, without agitation, so that the victim realizes the fault. It has been observed that the victims also undergo a positive change in feelings and attitude regarding offense. Many persons get annoyed and angry at petty mistakes of others while great persons possess humility of forgiveness. Let us go out of negative emotions and do not expect compensation to forgive others for their faults. The Lord also commands us to repent on sins and seek His reverence in the form of forgiveness.
The words related to forgiveness are pardon, exculpate, exonerate, remission, condone, excuse, liberate etc. The person who work against this nobility, adopt abhor, despise, execrate, loathe, avenge, penalization and retaliation.
Passion to Adopt Forgiveness:
• Forgiveness is not an instinct and choice but it is a skill which a person can develop through learning and understanding. Many persons acquire this noble quality through the supreme guidelines of religious ascetics, noble teachers and virtuous elderly persons.
• The capacity of forgiveness has to be decided whether a person is trying to forgive one or others or seek remission for others. The status of crime also cannot be ignored.
• The excellence of forgiveness can be obtained through introspection, sanctity and meditation. It is the divine blessing which wishes us to perform righteous actions. The quality of pardon is a strong spiritual attribute.
• Presume glorious achievement when you forgive someone reflecting personal moral benefits.
• Confer effective apology on understanding limits of offence quite different from your heart-felt kindness.
• Develop sympathy to discard the feelings of anger and revenge to encourage the concept of humanity.
• Forgiveness may consume time and energy because certain decisions are not instant. It may be in the form of condoning, excusing, pardoning, forgetting or reconciliation.
• Do not indulge malpractices, harsh or quarrelsome actions which may turn to be sinful deed. It is not good to have friendship with people of evil and negative thinking.
• Meditation helps us to live, love and progress with peace. Let us work at our regular meditation with commitment, patience and humility without expecting or demanding anything in return. Prayers and meditation can purify our mind, provide soul power tonic and elevate sublimity.
Benefits of Forgiveness:
1. Forgiveness is a kind and compassionate feeling to lead a blissful life. Forgiveness given or taken can be helpful in providing reconciliation and peace. Goodness in man is like fragrance in flowers.
2. Strengthen relationship with friends and neighbors because certain events may be misappropriate, insulting or even quarrelsome. Such situations may cause disappointments and hurt our feelings of trust and commitments. Forgiveness at personal level or through certain mediator can resolve the misunderstanding and then motivate for better relations. Teachers should also acquire the quality of forgiveness to inspire their students.
3. Improvement of family concerns: Sometimes, the incidents of true or false blaming appear among parents and children, brothers and sisters, husband and wife, family members of in-laws etc. All the members should adopt the feelings of co-operation, trustworthiness, commitment and sacrifice for harmony. Forgiveness stops the downward perception and improves our relations much before decline and termination.
4. Promote tolerance and humility: The attitude of pardon is internal humane quality which will provide enduring peace of mind. However, the grudge creates tension for the victim and the sufferer. Forgiveness is not a sign of weakness, humiliation or dishonor.
5. Create peace at national level: The passion of forgiveness with eminent politicians, administrators and statesmen can avoid enmity among co-workers and followers.
6. Positive feeling is healthy and productive to reduce sufferings. The concept of ego, ill-will, hatred, exploitation and superstition weakens your consciousness.
The Intensity of Crimes:
The extent and quality of offences are different which are forwarded to the court of laws for seeking justice. Certain misdoings are being mentioned here with enhancing trends:
• Anger, complaint, disrespect, punishment through parents or teachers, quarrels due to difference in opinions among family members, do not feel sorry for mistake, creating tensions among neighbors or society, do not follow norms of traffic, delayed payments of debts, arrogance of pride etc.
• Small accidents, beating, theft, non-payment of debt, corruption, termination from job without reason etc.
• Large scale attack with attempt to murder, action of dacoit, property seizure, acid attack, violent assault on govt. official, incidents of rape etc.
Sometimes, the culprit remains un-identified; therefore, the instant forgiveness is difficult.
Eminent Agencies promoting Forgiveness:
Elderly and socially important persons or elected representatives of villages etc.try to resolve many issues through collective and timely meetings with culprit and the harmed individuals Their family members are also requested to approach for peaceful solution. Certain state governments have also appointed magistrates to decide the cases through settlements even amongst the persons already involved in judicial courts. The criminals subjected to jails are also provided some relief on recommendations from police, when the prisoner adopts good behavior. The president of the country also has the right to review the judicial punishment to provide certain relief to the culprit. The person subjected for capital punishment may be provided long term imprisonment.
Many important quotes promote forgiveness:
Ashta Vakra---Forgiveness is supreme peace. Take forgiveness as innocence, compassion, contentment and truth as nectar.
Mother Teresa---There are a few ways we can practice humanity: To speak as little as possible on oneself; To accept contradictions and corrections carefully; To pass-over mistakes of others; To accept insults and injuries; To accept being slighted, forgotten or disliked; To be kind and gentle even under provocations; Never stand on one’s dignity; To choose always the hardest.
C. S. Lewis---“I think that God forgives us, we must forgive ourselves, otherwise, it is almost setting up ourselves as higher tribunals than Him.
Joel Osteen---Keep in mind, hurting people hurt other people as a result of their pain. If somebody is rude and inconsiderate, you can almost be certain that they have some unresolved issues inside. They have some major problems, anger, resentment or heart-ache, they are trying to cope with or overcome. The last thing they need is for you to make matters worse by responding angrily.
Martin Luther King---Forgiveness is not occasional art, it is constant attitude.
Alexander Pope---To err is human and to forgive Divine.
Divine aspects of Forgiveness:
The prominent philosophers belonging to various religions consider that our misdoings and wrong actions against any person, society or nation as sins. The disobedience of moral laws (divine command) creates tensions, anguish, pain and suffering in our mind that we have acted against the divine power. We should repent on our sins to seek His forgiveness. We can acquire relief, comfort and even pleasure if we focus our attention. We should adopt virtuous principles of humility and humanity. We should provide moral and financial help to the needy. The concept of forgiveness changes bitterness to love. Actually there is not much difference between human and divine forgiveness, therefore, one should forgive with sincere mind and willing spirit. Be merciful because God is merciful. Give the world, the best you have anyway. Forgiveness is not a feeling; it is a supreme attribution through strong personalities. Hindu priests treat forgiveness as ‘khshma’. This noble quality can be granted through spiritual kindness, tenderness and compassion. This achievement can be promoted through purity of thoughts, tolerance, courage and meditation
Contributed by: Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh.
Co-Ordinator, Shah Satnam Ji Educational Institutions,
Dera Sacha Sauda, Sirsa (Haryana, India ).
The writer is an eminent former Professor of Zoology; he has more than 3 decades of teaching experience in various colleges of KUK and is presently Co-ordinator, Shah Satnam Ji Educational Institutions, DSS, Sirsa. He can be reached on his Mobile No:+91-94160 48789 and email: email@example.com . Dr Chugh has published many Zoology research papers; Guided several M.Phil students for research; M.Sc. Secured 2nd Position BITS PILANI 1968; Gold Medalist in French Diploma 1981 KUK; Prinicipal at SSS Boys College for 7 years.
Tuesday, July 05, 2016
Annual Event: ABCDE Block Rain Water Flooding 2016. Since last 2 decades despite claims of administration and politicians, Ground reality remains unchanged.
- Annual Event: ABCDE Block Rain Water Flooding 2016.
- Since last 2 decades despite claims of administration and politicians, Ground reality remains unchanged.
05 July, 2016
Pictures and Videos: Amar Singh Jyani, GS Mann
In this Video NEWS: A, B, C, D, E - Blocks Rain Water Flooding visuals and interviews of Residents: Pardeep Sachdeva, Varun Chabra, Ashish, Ashok Kumar etc and Jal Dharna by residents near Durga Mandir and Opposite CMK Girls College Main Gate on 03 July 2016. Residents rue of complete administrative failure and accuse lapse on the part of Public Health Engineering (Disposal) Department and DHBVNL for prolonged power failure which further worsened the pumping out of water. This Video was recorded on 3rd July 2016, in A & B Block Area, Still shots in the video are also of the same date from wide area of Sirsa.
Post this and other protests in Sirsa, Deputy Commissioner Sirsa, Ms Sharnadeep Kaur is said to have taken stock of the situation and toned up the concerned which then swung into action and water in several area could be pumped after damage to several house and shop properties.
A day after several parts of the town were waterlogged following monsoon’s first rain, the Sirsa authorities today announced elaborate measures to prevent floods under its District Disaster Management Plan.
Residents had to remain without power for over 24 hours.
Protests and Road Jam in Rori Bazar Sirsa for power failure over 50 hours.
Deputy Commissioner Sharandeep Kaur Brar divided flood-prone areas of Sirsa district into eight sectors and appointed Sirsa SDM Paramjit Singh Chahal overall in charge for the first four and Ellenabad SDM Pardeep Dahiya for the next four sectors.
Among the sector in charges appointed by the DC today are XEN VK Jagga for Sector 1, XEN RK Phulia (2), XEN Kuldeep Narwara (3), BDPO Sunehra Singh (4), SDO Sandeep Kumar (5), BDPO Anil Kumar (6) and Ghaggar Division SDO Killa Singh for Sectors 7 and 8 of the district.
Earlier, people held a demonstration under the aegis of the Sirsa Vikas Morcha for drainage from roads and streets after rainwater entered in hundreds of houses and shops in the town. Some residents also staged ‘jal dharna’ to press for their demand.
The authorities swung into action swiftly and by the afternoon, rainwater was pumped out from most of the areas. Power supply to most of the areas was restored by the afternoon after a gap of nearly 24 hours.
All posh colonies of HUDA known as A, B, C, D and E Blocks, areas from Shiv Chowk to Suratgarhia Chowk, bus stand area, Dabwali road and Anaj Mandi areas were waterlogged due to rain.Related: http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/haryana/community/sirsa-admn-announces-measures-to-face-floods/261195.html