Bliss of Happiness
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Bliss of happiness - Dr TN Chugh
Bliss of happiness - Dr TN Chugh
17th June, 2018
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar Singh Jyani, Surender Sawant, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Vikram Bhatia. Vikas Taneja
Bliss of Happiness
Happiness is the mental state of well being or delightful situation ranging from contentment to intense joy. To stay happy is one’s own desire. Happiness is a continuous journey and not destination. This condition is much better than smile or laughter. In psychology, happiness is pleasant emotion, expressing contentment to intense joy. It gets reflected through overall state of well being. In philosophical and religious concept, happiness is expressed by leading best and flourishing life.
True ‘Happiness’ expresses the situations of delight, exhilaration, joy, optimism, pleasure, cheerfulness, jubilation, peace of mind, ecstasy, gladness, rejoicing and elation. But conditions of despair, gloom, melancholy, misery, worry, displeasure, depression etc. are expressed through unhappiness. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own positive thoughts and your personal actions.
True causes of Happiness:
1. Start the path of cheerfulness passing through relief and comfort, laughter, enjoyment and contentment.
2. Make the conditions of happiness at everlasting attempt, desire and habit.
3. Escape from the conditions of unfavorable and contrary circumstances.
4. Never follow the thoughts, dreams and attempts of death.
5. Keep on trying the removal of anxiety and stress.
6. Search for conditions of delighters even during competition.
7. Move from success to success and strength to strength.
8. Replace hatred with love, jealousy with affection, anger with forgiveness, selfishness with sacrifice, greed with contentment, fear with courage, despair with hope and inertness with sincere actions.
9. Happiness emanates from within and is not a purchasable commodity.
10. The excellent temperaments and talents create good system of thoughts suiting our personality which really keep us happy in the midst of struggle for life. It improves the status of life.
11. The proper thought of love is the very essence and elixir of life. let us celebrate the life-joy fully as a song and sing it.
12. Simplicity and contentment through honest means and hard work is basic tenet.
13. Inner cleanliness and selfless service are needy to develop love and generosity.
Eminent Advantages of Exhilaration:
Regular cheerfulness emanates from within and is not a purchasable commodity. It is the natural outcome of inner discipline associated with positive attitude towards life and the world.
• Human beings acquire great success and strength.
• Seek opportunities of Discipline, Humor and Laughter.
• Acquire strong immune system through promotion of antibodies.
• Relieve own troubles and difficulties of others.
• Obtain the qualities of sympathy, easiness and comfort so as to release every pain.
• Reduce the production of cortisol as stress hormone.
• Cause the expansion of endothelium, the internal lining of blood vessels to regulate blood pressure.
• Raise the synthesis of more epinephrine to relieve pain.
Important Rules to acquire and sustain Happiness:
(A) positive: Live simple; expect a little; give a lot; always smile; start where you are, use what you leave and do what you can; maintain silence where required; read books with funny articles; watch T.V. with jokes and laughter; spare time for funny activities; laugh loudly during morning exercise; Play with entertaining animals and birds; develop pleasing hobbies; adopt voluntary charity; attend clubs with good friends; respect elders; adopt good habits, strong character and amiable behavior; increase proper income and sustain money for future; follow medical awareness, insurance, with positive treatment if required; perform daily yoga exrcise, improve crop productio, maintain touch with God.
(B) Negative: Never hate; do not worry; avoid anger; never quarrel; avoid abusing; prevent embarrassment; never feel undesirable sensation; remain away from violence, prevent global warming, avoid gambling, promote falsehood, selfishness, criticism and racialism; spread corruption; condemn elders of family and society; always disturb youngsters and ladies; never respect religions; spread toxicants; participate in theft and dacoit; try for injustice to masses; create disturbance in social sweet tastes; never try for prayers and meditation; always encourage non-vegetarian diet; follow rude behavior; give and take bribe; try terrorism and treason.
Time Management and Innovation:
Such management involves systematic thinking, planning and adorable actions with proper utilization of resources within refined period to achieve optimum results. Time is a precious resource and be used with care to promote happiness. Persons belonging to different age groups, business, profession, students, players, artists etc. have different life style, aims, objectives, incomes, social status, political alliance, religions and other attitudes. Positive thinking and proper planning can be helpful to better extent. A great concept of performing new and positive actions can promote true happiness.
Transformation through Meditation:
Meditation is a unique method of concentrating the thoughts through God words which tend to link body and soul with elegant and eternal happiness. The person becomes faithful, emotional and successful with devotional submission. Meditation enables us to acquire positive future thoughts and achieve proficiency in actions and behavior. We attain virtuous habits of truthfulness, honesty, humility, tolerance, submission and contentment for eternal happiness.
Bliss is a state of unique grace and favor gladness. Another association is eternal bliss through paradise or heaven. The person who meditates in solitude attains supreme blessings. The prayers and meditation seems difficult in the beginning but it bestows immortal and supreme joy in the end. If you follow your own bliss, you ought to be living with integrity and respect the rights of other people. You must enclose your heart with spiritual desire, give up bad qualities, depart ego, ignorance, devastation and tragedy.
Always try to cherish sincere faith in God so as to know how to evoke Divine grace. The voice of clear consciousness is the voice of great Lord. The Divine will is always supreme and must be accepted with absolute grace. Therefore, it is much better to acquire regular meditation in order to combat stress. You can gradually become conversant with immense goodness.
Happiness is our birth right, a natural part of life that is inborn and innate. The delightful spiritual strength develops due to qualities of truthfulness, honesty, contentment, forgiveness and humanitarian attitude. God only can transform darkness, bitterness and blunders to elegant sweetness and enthusiasm. The optimistic attitude and innovative steps achieved through benevolence can help us to acquire eternal and perpetual blessings.
Contributed by: Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh. H.E.S.-I Retired.
The writer is an eminent former Professor of Zoology; he has more than 3 decades of teaching experience in various colleges of KUK He can be reached on his Mobile No:+91-94160 48789 and email: email@example.com . Dr Chugh has published many Zoology research papers; Guided several M.Phil students for research; M.Sc. Secured 2nd Position BITS PILANI 1968; Gold Medalist in French Diploma 1981 KUK; Prinicipal at SSS Boys College for 7 years. The views expressed in the article are exclusive to Dr TN Chugh.