Monday, August 13, 2018
Regulations through Divine Power – Dr TN Chugh
Regulations through Divine Power – Dr TN Chugh
13th August, 2018
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar Singh Jyani, Surender Sawant, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Vikram Bhatia. Vikas Taneja
Regulations through Divine Power
The application of “The Divine “is truthful, sacred, delightful, pleasing, ultimate control as ‘God’. He is eternal, celestial, holy, spiritual, mystical, religious, transcendent, super-natural, blissful Almighty God. In Latin language, the word, ‘Divinus or Divus’, stands for ‘God ’. In Greek language, the word ‘Zeus’, in Persian ‘Div’, in Sanskrit ‘Deva’, also have similar aspects of the Divine.
In religions, Divinity or God-head represent the eternal and super-human power that is believed to come from super-natural authority on deity or spirit and therefore, under stand as ‘Most-sacred or Holy-entity’. Such power reflects Super-soul with graceful qualities of immortality and salvation. Divine destination is the aim full journey with spiritual objective and target for destiny. It represents the place or progress for which a person travels to achieve the desired spiritual destination.
No person can be truly happy unless he recognizes the divine dwelling inside and pervading.
Eminence of GOD:
1. God is the greatest, perfect, omnipotent, omniscient, originator, sole creator, ruler of universe, principle power of faith and worship in every religion.
2. He is the sole generator, operator, care taker, navigator, savior, and all benevolent Divine Power.
3. He is the pure and poise energetic power who is prevalent in every particle of universe.
4. His divine melody reverberates day and night in every soul covering all plants and animals.
5. The supernatural power is idealized, followed and worshiped by everyone.
6. The real God is usually named as Theism, considered as metaphysical, imperial, inductive and subjective type.
7. God has hundreds of names, Allah in Islam, Yahweh or Elohim in Judaism, Baha in Baha’s faith, Ahura in Zoroastrianism. In Hinduism, the famous names are Rama, Krishna, Vishnu, Shiva, Kali, Parwati, Bhagwan etc. He is also worshiped in many religions through their super-saints.
8. He can perform unique miracles. He can transform blunders to minute negligence, stakes to minimum spikes, shame to honor, bitterness to sweetness, darkness to light etc. because He is the embodiment of love and destiny regulator.
9. The benevolence of God is to achieve human excellence in totality and supernatural peace.
10. The word GOD has three letters. ‘G’ stands for generator ( Brahma), ‘O’ for operator (Vishnu) and ‘D’ for destructor (Mahesh).
11. He regulates everything, material, astral and celestial; being destiny regulator beyond the limits of time.
Inspirational thoughts on Divine Power:
The divine alone is challenge less and eternal. All others are subject to change, decay and destruction.
One can realize the Divine-self by pursuing truth, light and love so as to allow happiness and enlightenment.
The person, who devotes to a cause, rises above defeat and victory. He never loses hope because he rests satisfied by doing duty and does not worry for results.
Peace comes from the absence of evil, ignorance and hatred but from the struggle of fight.
The path of life becomes easy if one can surrender completely to the Divine and follow the guidance of His faith.
Deep communication with the Divine can be attained through prayers and meditation. This can purify the mind and raise its sublimity.
Meditation enables to control over the personal mind, senses and body. It helps to attain union of individual soul with universal spirit.
During silence, one can listen to the voice of Divine and gradually attain enlightenment.
The modern life is relieved from stress, strain, tension, irritation, indignity, frustration, heart break, jealousy and hatred. Meditation is the simplest and sure solution to all the problems of life. It can favor destination to the supreme Divine.
No one can be truly happy unless recognizing the Divine everywhere and inside.
Soul is celestial, spiritual and immortal entity in every plant and animal as a defined source. It is closely linked with emotions, passion, fervor, enthusiasm, eagerness, vitality, spirit, commitment and other favorable aspects.
Regular Prayer is Essential:
The prayer involves the specific words you speak to GOD, in order to ask for help and also convey ‘thanks’ through your heart. It also involves:
Thinking positive for self and wishing good for others.
When you convey liabilities and duties for friends and others.
When you send off your near and dears to remain safe and happy.
When you cook some thing to nourish family and friends.
When you are helping someone in needs by giving your time and energy.
When you forgive someone by your heart.
Prayer is a vibration, feeling, thoughts, voice of love, respect, friendship and a genuine relationship.
Prayer is expression of your silent living to stay blessed and continue praying. A satisfied life is better than a successful life. Success is measured by others but satisfaction is justified by our own heart, body and soul.
We truly remember and wish for the Divine blessings through prayers. Meditation must be followed after prayer.
Spirituality affects and relates to human spirit which is opposed to material and physical objects. It conveys levels of mental or emotional communication and religious belief (but not concerned with material pursuits). The Latin word ‘Spiritualis’ conveys as ‘Soul adaptation’.
The soul cannot attain true purity and strength unless it leaves the materialistic desires. Every person should improve upon the virtuous habits of honesty, truthfulness, humility, tolerance, submission and contentment to merge with God through meditation. The developmental submission of soul with God can be acquired through faithful and emotional values.
Believe in Godliness:
The almighty power of God is presently available for us. He truly wishes us to understand the greatness of His mighty power. God remains transcendent, unknown and unseen, if the man remains unaware of that truth. He may get confused due to self ignorance, ego and immaturity. When these ill effects get removed, then misbelieve and ignorance will not exist. Therefore, concentrate on good habits, strong character, amiable behavior, regular prayers and repeated meditation.
Contributed by: Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh. H.E.S.-I Retired.
The writer is an eminent former Professor of Zoology; he has more than 3 decades of teaching experience in various colleges of KUK He can be reached on his Mobile No:+91-94160 48789 and email: email@example.com . Dr Chugh has published many Zoology research papers; Guided several M.Phil students for research; M.Sc. Secured 2nd Position BITS PILANI 1968; Gold Medalist in French Diploma 1981 KUK; Prinicipal at SSS Boys College for 7 years. The views expressed in the article are exclusive to Dr TN Chugh.