NEWS in Brief
1. A Protest March added to Sirsa Bandh on 11th- Ch. Abhay Singh
2. Website of Brahmin Sabha soon- RP Sharma
3. Congress Leaders propagate CM’s visit.
4. Roadways Chakka Jam on 8th June.
5. Dr. K.C. Bhardwaj VC CDLU is member of AIU governing council.
6. Dr Ashok Tanwar lays foundation stone of Peepli and Khokhar Sub Stations.
7. Dharna in support of Baba Ramdev at Mini Secretariat.
SIRSA NEWS ( www.SirsaNews.com )
07 June, 2011
Pictures & Videos: Amar Singh Jyani, GS Mann.
The INLD shall go with its plans of Bandh on 11th June, the day CM Haryana is visiting Sirsa. SP Sirsa has recently claimed to have resolved the Ellenabad dual murder case and taken the accountant of victim family's business in its custody as the main accused. Earlier police inaction and then improper action on two of the family members of the family of the victims was being resented by residents of Ellenabad. INLD under the leadership of Ch Abhay Singh Chautala MLA had extended direct support to the protestors and announced immediate transfer of SP Sirsa before 11th June or face Sirsa Bandh.
Today talking to press at his residence, Ch Abhay Singh Chautala said that Bandh on 11th shall be complete and INLD shall also take out a procession from Anaj Mandi to Mini secretariat in the morning of 11th, a memorandum demanding CBI inquiry into this double murder case, and demand for transfer of SP Sirsa, addressed to Governor Haryana shall be given to DC Sirsa for forwarding. Ch Abhay Singh said that the Police claim seems to be a false story and they have nabbed an innocent under pressure of oncoming CM visit.
Meanwhile Congress leaders especially related to leadership of Sh. Gopal Kanda are wooing public in villages and towns of Sirsa to attend various programs of CM on his 11th June visit to Sirsa.