Friday, October 12, 2018
Enjoy Best Personality- Dr TN Chugh
Enjoy Best Personality- Dr TN Chugh
12th October, 2018
Pictures and Videos: GS Mann, Amar Singh Jyani, Surender Sawant, Mukhtiar Singh Happy, Vikram Bhatia. Vikas Taneja
Enjoy Best Personality
Personality is the integrated organization of all the psychological, intellectual, emotional and physical characteristics of an individual especially as they are presented to other people. The beauty of a person is temporary but personality is permanent and lasts forever. If you can solve your problems without tension and fear, your personality is developing on positive lines. Thus personality is a characteristic set of relatively and predictable way of a person that thinks feels and behaves, including continuous attitudes, values and styles.
The biological basis of personality is the theory that structures located in the frontal and occipital lobes of the brain which contribute to various psychological process and behaviour. Thus personality refers to the folds of the physical, mental, emotional and social characteristics of the individual. The well-known person with a distinct personality can be a student, teacher, sports person, entertainer, old age fellow, and unique person with a distinctive atmosphere, place and situation.
The Latin reference of “Personalitas” represents the ‘Sense of distinctive character depending upon what parts of the brain are impacted’.
Test of Personality:
A healthy personality is not rigid because it continues to evolve the development of mind. it changes with changing circumstances.
You have to adjust yourself with changing conditions intelligently.
You have to learn the art of living through self-experience.
Noble thoughts and aspirations are a long-lasting source of strength, stability, peace and happiness.
Wisdom is much better than knowledge. It comes through personal experience, serious thinking, regular observation, caution, courage and good habits.
A well-adjusted personality is one that adapts to the surroundings. If the adaptations are not possible, the individual makes realistic efforts to change the situations (using personal talents and abilities).
A well-adjusted person is realistic and able to face pleasant or unpleasant facts.
The organized system of attitudes and behavioural aspect, by which one feels, thinks, acts, impress and establishes a relationship with others.
Personality should definitely be calm and chill. It should be honest and careful to avoid hardship, so that good situation becomes stronger, both personally and professionally. It has to be open, attractive, realistic and optimist.
Beautiful appearance will last a few decades but a beautiful personality will last forever.
Move in Positive Direction:
• The personality in culture suggests the pattern of feelings, thoughts and activities which distinguishes one person from others.
• You have to recognize the situations without being arrogant. Your talents and qualities are well recognized. You have to develop a healthy personality and noble aspirations. Try to move on with grand strength and success.
• Remove hatred with love, jealousy with affection, anger with forgiveness, selfishness with sacrifice, greed with contentment, fear with courage, despair with hope and inertia with actions.
• Good personality is the behaviour and mental trait which distinguishes human beings from each other. Humility is no substitute for a good personality.
• Encourage your surroundings to be the product of your personality.
• Never be weak or rebellious. Develop the courage to live in your own way and never regret about your selected path.
• Try to improve the status of living. You can lead purposeful and happy existence when you understand the meaning and messages of life. Simple answer may not satisfy everyone; rather these have to be full of energy and life with better measurements. The more one evolves within, expands the consciousness to realize the self.
• Love means sharing the feeling of others. It brings the ability to imagine their better feelings and thus understand mood.
Types of Personality:
Nature of the required personality should be evident and eminent, but still there are certain specific types being acknowledged.
1. Architect: It is with a special plan of imagination and strategic thinking.
2. Sensible thinking with logic skill: With an innovative thirst of knowledge.
3. Spoken description: Required in bold imagination and strong-willed leaders for finding a specific way.
4. Argumentation: Present in smart thinkers who cannot resist an intellectual challenge.
5. Advocating: Good and very inspiring idealists.
6. Enthusiastic and creative: To find a reason for smile.
7. Supplying goods: Present in practical and right-minded individual where findings cannot be doubled.
8. Present in excellent administrators.
9. Eager to help. It has power to uplift and bless. Sometimes, it may depress or curse.
10. Virtuous and good behaviour: Present in bold and practical master of all kind of tools.
11. Adventurous: To explore and experience something new.
12. Entertainer: Prominent in enthusiastic and energetic persons.
Personality Disorders: A group of mental disorders endure inflexible causes of impairment in social, occupational or other functioning. Such disorders may be antisocial, dependent, depressive, passive, multiple, admiring you, wrong belief, aggressive, self-defeating etc. good and careful efforts be made to avoid all disorders.
Advantages of Prominent Personality:
Good personality can lead to purposeful and happy existence when you understand the meaning and message of life.
Proper love brings sharing of feelings with others through empathy. It should seek gross destination of avoiding social evils and natural badness.
Personality has the power to uplift and bless. It also avoids depression.
Good personality is unshakable and unaffected (what people try to acknowledge or criticize).
Personality is where the comparison ends, because it covers beautiful appearance lasting for lifetime.
Personality is when better thinking, behaviour, character, attitude and feelings are combined. Every person likes a good personality because having better personality is very important for everyone. Never stop defeat but follow to improve good personality.
Beauty of a person is temporary but personality is permanent and lost forever.
Encourage your surroundings to improve your personality. Never be weak or rebellion. Develop courage, to live in your own way and never regret about your chosen path.
The Divine Disposal:
You have to be reasonable in your spiritual expectations. One must surrender oneself gladly to the Divine will because He is always supreme. Great Lord must be accepted gracefully. Real faith is the most potent source of inner strength. One must add to the purpose of life in order to make it meaningful and zestful so as to seek utmost fulfilment from it. Divine surrender of man can make him truly strong, stable and blissful in mind. Cherish faith in Divine and always continue good efforts to evoke Divine grace.
Contributed by: Dr. Triloki Nath Chugh. H.E.S.-I Retired.
The writer is an eminent former Professor of Zoology; he has more than 3 decades of teaching experience in various colleges of KUK He can be reached on his Mobile No:+91-94160 48789 and email: email@example.com . Dr Chugh has published many Zoology research papers; Guided several M.Phil students for research; M.Sc. Secured 2nd Position BITS PILANI 1968; Gold Medalist in French Diploma 1981 KUK; Prinicipal at SSS Boys College for 7 years. The views expressed in the article are exclusive to Dr TN Chugh.