Monday, August 31, 2009

Haryana Vidhan Sabha Elections on October 13th

Breaking NEWS
Haryana Vidhan Sabha Elections on October 13th

SIRSA NEWS (
www.SirsaNews.com )
31 August, 2009

All pictures can be clicked to enlarge or right click to open link in new window. Pictures: Amit Soni [No Pictures for this post yet]
Haryana, along with the states of Maharashtra and Arunachal Pardesh shall go on elections on October 13th, and the counting shall be on 22nd October, 2009. Chief Election Commissioner of India Mr. Navin Chawla announced this at 4:40PM today.

Notification for the elections to these states will be issued on September 18 and the last date for filing of nominations will be September 25. The scrutiny of nomination papers will take place the next day. The last date for withdrawal of nominations will be on September 29.
Arunachal Pradesh has a 60-member Assembly, Haryana 90 and Maharashtra 288. All these states are presently ruled by Congress or Congress-led coalitions.

The Last elections were held in Febraury 2005, for the Click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“Politics is about Doing Social work”
In a question and answer session with TOI , Sandeep Naik, chairman, standing Committee, Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation say he wants to make Navi Mumbai truly a city of the 21st century
How would you describe you’re self?
I consider myself a Go-getter not for my sake, but for those around me and society. I keep exploring new and innovative ideas and do my best to implement them. I can never sit idle.
You have always said that your father, state minister Ganesh Naik , is your inspiration . What do you admire about him?
His dedicate to social work and constant Endeavour to do good for the society and help the people in need is what I have always admired . His secular credentials that has ensured peace in the region even during the worst testing times are very inspiring .I admire his stamina. He never seems tired, He has been my best teacher.